Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Week-end Projects

I had a great crafting week-end, did a little shopping for lining for the purse for my Crochetville fall purse swap and got some goodies to go with. I made excellent progress on many of the projects I've got going. I can't share them yet because some of them are secret for my purse and swap buddies and some are drying. I'm just so happy with all the work.

Here's a close up of Glampyre's One Skein Wonder I'm doing as a knitting lesson. It took me a while to figure out what to do and I'm finally getting good at increasing stitches and using a circular needle.

I'm using a skein of KnitPicks Wool of the Andes out of my stash. It was one of my first dye projects. Is it a little bright? I was thinking of overdyeing it but it's growing on me.

Tags:

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com