Sunday, September 17, 2006

Blue blue

ob·ses·sion
Pronunciation: äb-'se-sh&n
Function: noun
1 : a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling; broadly : compelling motivation
2 : something that causes an obsession

For a long while now I've really been into blue, not navy blue but blue-green, teal, turquoise. When I have a choice, I always go with the blue first. Sometimes I consciously think about it and pick something like pink, but then I'm compelled to go back to the blue.

Take this yarn, I really didn't need it, I'd been working on a few projects with Cottontots in different colors and I'm at the store and I just had to get it, no project in mind, I just liked the color so I got a skein. It sat on my coffee table and one evening I picked it up and started to crochet and it became this sweater. So I had to get more blue.

tags:

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com