Friday, October 13, 2006

Autumn Secret Pal Reveal Package


I have the best secret pal, Misty Strouth, aka Mom4x. I received this wonderful reveal package from Misty. In the package there was a beautiful shawl, two big balls of thread, a doily pattern booklet, a thread crochet hook (all to get me started on doilies - yay!), a retractable tape measure (how did you know mine just broke?), a glass picture frame, a purse notebook, a box of delicious Hershey pure dark chocolate and a lovely letter.


Here are a couple of close ups of the shawl. She made this beautiful shawl in, get this, thread, that's right, thread not yarn! It is two lovely shades of rose and trimmed in white. I can't believe she finished it in two months, I would need two years and a couple new pairs of glasses.




Tags:

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com